Frequently Asked Questions
I can't find the winning number?
If you are looking on a mobile device, please make sure you are swiping all the way to the right to see the winning number. Winners can also be found at msudenver.edu/alumni/rockies-50-50-raffle/
I can't find the Early Bird winning numbers?
Early Bird winning numbers can be found at the BOTTOM of the winners tab for the current month. All other Early Bird winners are posted at the top of the winners tab. Winners can also be found at msudenver.edu/alumni/rockies-50-50-raffle/
Where can I buy tickets?
Fans may purchase tickets online at ROCKIES5050.COM at any time during the month and must be within Colorado State limits. Limited raffle sellers will also be available during home games at Coors Field.
When will the winning ticket be drawn?
Early Bird: Winner will be drawn on the 8th of each month at 12 pm MST
Regular Raffle: The winning ticket will be drawn on the last day of the month. If the team is home, the ticket will be drawn at the end of the 7th inning. If the team is away or there is no game at all, the winning ticket will be drawn at 5 pm MST.
Where do I find the winning ticket number?
Early Bird: Go to the WINNERS tab and scroll to the very bottom where you will see PRIZES and winning numbers for each labeled prize.
Regular Raffle: Go to the WINNERS tab and once a winner has been drawn, the winning number will be displayed at the top of the page.
What happens if I lose my ticket?
Fans are responsible for their ticket; reprints cannot be made after transaction. No refunds will be made. Tickets bought online will be emailed to the fans and is the most secure buying option.
Do I need to be present to win?
No, you do not need to be present to win and have 30 days to claim prize online. If ticket was purchase online, winner will be contacted immediately after drawing.
Can I play/win if I am visiting from out of state?
Yes, if the ticket is purchased within state limits and 18 or older, any person can play and win even if person is not in the Colorado at the time of the drawing.
How long do I have to claim my winnings?
You have 30 calendar days from the conclusion of the raffle to file the claim forms located in the Claims Forms tab. All claim forms, claim instructions, winning number and winning prize amount are posted at MSUDenver.edu/alumni/rockies5050raffle and Rockies5050.com within 24 hours of the conclusion of the raffle. Unclaimed raffles will go to the designated charity.
How do I redeem my autographed item prize?
You can pick up your prize at Guest Relations Section 127 if you are at the game or contact Rockies5050@Rockies.com to arrange pick-up from the stadium.
Can I get a refund?
There are no refunds.
Who does the other 50% of the raffle benefit?
The other half will benefit the MSU Denver Alumni Association, the Colorado Rockies Foundation, and other designated charities dedicated to youth sports programs in Colorado.
What happens if I did not receive my email with the ticket numbers?
Check your spam, junk mail or clutter folders for the email. If you do not find them, please go to the Contact page and request that the raffle Manager email you your tickets.
Provide your name and phone number along with the amount of tickets you purchased.
How do I change/fix my location settings to purchase a ticket?
For iOS devices:
1) Go to the Settings App.
2) Go to Privacy.
3) Go into Location Services.
4) Ensure "Location Services" are on.
5) Scroll down and click "Safari Websites."
6) Make sure that Allow Location Access is set to "While Using the App."
Chrome has the same setting if you are using that instead.
These instructions were written using iOS 13, but the same steps should be similar to iOS 8 and up.
For Android devices:
1) Go to Settings App.
2) Go to Location and make sure that it is on.
3) Go back to previous screen and go to Apps.
4) Go to Chrome.
5) Click Permissions.
6) Ensure that Location is enabled.
These instructions were written using Android 7.1.1, but the same steps should be similar to other versions of Android.
Note: If still experiencing problems, go to a maps app and see where it places you.
Enabling Chrome Location Services
1) Open Chrome and click the three-dotted menu in the top right-hand corner followed by Settings
2) On the Settings page, click Privacy and security from the left-hand menu followed by Site Settings
3) Scroll down and click Location
4) You can then toggle the Ask before accessing (recommend) option to enable location services
Change settings for a specific site
You can allow or block permissions for a specific site. The site will use its settings instead of the default settings. You can also clear data for a site.
1) On your computer, open Chrome.
2) Go to a website.
3) To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous
4) Click Site settings.
5) Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
Enabling Safari Location Services (Mac)
1) Start by clicking the Apple symbol in the upper left-hand corner followed by System Preferences
2) Then click Security & Privacy
3) Then click the Privacy tab
4) Click on the padlock in the bottom left-hand corner of the window. You will be asked to authenticate by entering your computer ID/password. Once entered, you will then be able to adjust your Location Services by checking the box next to Enable Location Services and ensuring location services are enabled specifically for Safari
5) Click the lock again once done.
Enabling Microsoft Edge Location Services
1) Start by clicking the three-dotted menu located in the top right-hand corner of Microsoft Edge followed by Settings
2) Once on the settings page, click Site permission from the left-hand menu followed by Location
3) You can then toggle the Ask before accessing (recommended) option
You can also allow or block specific sites from accessing your location
1) Visit a website in Microsoft Edge
2) In the corner of the address bar, select the Lock, Info, or Dangerous icon and select Site permissions
3) Next to Location, choose Ask (default), Allow, or Block from the list